Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Why can't kids be sweet?

I missed my class at 8 this morning and decided I will take the whole day off and a very long weekend.

Around 2, my cousin's kids came from school and two of my cousin's are staying with us for few days so I decided I will do something good to the world and baby sit them. It all went very well at first, I gave them lunch and they ate it like good kids – if you would ignore the fact that they insisted on have berry cocktail on their rice with the meat.

I think the berries might have something to do with it because those three girls TURNED WILD! They started running around the house screaming and throwing things around. I yelled once and one of them was like 'so what? What can you do to us?'

I got so mad because no kids talks to me like that so I said 'I will give you a time out in the bathroom and lock the door'

That worked for about five minutes.

At that point I decided even helping in the kitchen can't be that bad and called mom to tell her but she talked me into giving it another try.

I decided to try some TV but turned out they're not the kind to sit and watch TV but to jump over chairs and tables.

After trying to calm myself down for few minutes, I just started yelling and took them all back to the games' room – which is not a bad thing for them when I think of it now. Anyways, this time another one of them turned to me and was like 'you don't scare me!'

After all the yelling I don't scare her?

I yelled louder this time and warned her that I will send her to downstairs to her mother and she won't get to play with the girls.

That worked for like 5 minutes and then they got into playing playstation for few more minutes and I decided I will leave them because they can manage like that and I'm so sick from sitting in the games' room.

Now I'm just writing this and they're walking all around the house… I'm going to buy myself some ice-cream later.

Two of them were whispering to each other and going downstairs, when I asked them where they're going they said they want to see my brother's teacher and she's downstairs, then they came back and were like whispering how she's 'Jiniya!' then they took the youngest and told her they're going to see her again but that she should kiss the Jiniya and you should just look from far away. Not only are they annoying, they're racists too.

6 comments:

Arabized said...

kids these days, racist and rude :/

The Ego said...

Sorry, but what does "Jiniya" mean??

Arabized said...

a feminine jinn haha.

A jinn is created beings made from smokeless fire. In many ways they are a parallel creation to humans, as there are Muslims and kafirs(non believers) among them, they are born, have children and die, etc. They can see us, but we cannot see them. Trying to see or contact them is forbidden, and Muslims are encouraged to protect themselves by constantly remembering Allah.

MJ said...

In other words, when the kids said jiniya, they meant scary woman, moster, etc.

Anonymous said...

those kids should be locked up untill their 20 (loooooooool)

Anonymous said...

those kids should be locked up untill their 20