Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Help!

Okay. It's time to start panicking but I'm going to write instead. I was just sitting here so happy that my class is canceled, I'm drinking my favorite drink from Starbucks and I'm going to have squids for lunch (they're actually really good, if you don't know that they are squid before you try them) when I realized that NEXT WEEK IS THE LAST WEEK OF THE SEMESTER.

When teachers tell us about projects they just say 'it's due last week of the semester' they don't say 'in two weeks' (even if they said, it wouldn't probably make me start working earlier anyways) so I really have to start working...

One of the projects is worth a lot but I can do in few hours, problem is that I will have to make my other group members work which might be a little problem. The other project… well, there got to be some advantage about your younger sister being in the same class, and same group with you.

On another topic, I thought a female would win the election in Dubai but none did, and the only female winner so far is from Abu Dhabi and a professor in UAEU. Hopefully, Sharjah will have another winner from UAEU, even if not a female.

Did anyone in Alain notice the sky/weather yesterday? The sky was blue on one side and very cloudy on the other, like my room was sunny, I go to the living room and I can see clouds from one side and the sun coming for the other side. At one point it rain but the sun was so hot in some areas. It was pretty confusing, you can't decide what to wear!

I have always wanted to say this to people who live in Dubai and are stuck with all the construction, in Alain, I see the red and white signs and think 'oh, wow, we've some construction going on in Alain' but it turn out they're only fixing the flowers. It's not always the case, but it happens a lot.

2 comments:

3li said...

Bright side: Fixing flowers means you can pick them and savour their beauty.

Anonymous said...

They do make a big deal about the flowers. Its pretty funny and kinda sweet. Awww lets cause traffic to change the flowers.