Thursday, January 18, 2007

Break

This is my favorite time of the day, until sunrise; it's so quiet and peaceful you feel like you're the only person in this world. Of course, most people waste it by sleeping at this time as they are taught to feel that it is the "right thing" to do, when it's just believed so for some unknown reason to me.

I finished exams yesterday and thank God it all went well. If anyone out there thinks that getting good grades is all about being clever and studying hard then I'm forced to just disagree with you, it has a lot to do with luck, or what I would call luck since I don't know what it really is. Now I don't have to think about anything school related until the 11th of February, not that I think much about it anyways.

We had some plans for this holiday but then some uncle of mine decided to get married and therefore ruin our plans which mean I will be stuck in the country for this holiday. The only thing I know we will do is going to the desert and that will mean I have been to the desert this year more than I went in the past three years.

I watched the opening ceremony for Khaliji18 today and thought it marvelous, my favorite part was when they painted Sheikh Khalifa's picture, and no one guessed that they would do that! The fire part of the show was really interesting to watch too.

Then the game started, everyone was so excited about it and cheering, but we lost. I personally think it was an unfair game which is why I only watch the first half, and the referee has every reason to sleep with one eye open for the rest of his life.

2 comments:

Arabized said...

that ref was a bias son of a bitch.

I havent screamed and cheered that loudly since the fifa games!

I came home with a huge headache.

MJ said...

True. and that game proved something that I have always new but ignored yesterday: Arab soccer games are not fun to watch, complete headache. Waste of time.