Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Thoughts going through my head

These are my thoughts, many might disagree, and others might agree, just come out and say what you think.

or should I say 'these are some of the thoughts going through my head'? (props to Biz. :P)

You can't go on living and making the most of this life, achieving your goals, etc. before trusting your foundations, before accepting your roots, where you come from, before taking your identity as a whole and acknowledge is as what makes you the person you're now, and part of that is your dreams. You need to live with it, allow it to be part of you, because it actually is.

A good thing or bad, that's not for you to decide, you shouldn't keep things inside, accept them and then decide if you want to keep it and let people see it, or if you want to tossing once and forever. Make sure you are throwing it away not hiding it in the basement.

I need a holiday! Seriously, I need to GO AWAY!

It's not like I'm spending so much time studying and I need a break, no, I'm not studying much even though I have mid-terms, it's just that I'm always so tired so I'm constantly wasting my time doing nothing and everything at once.

Three more days of March, and then April, and then my Birthday and I don't care whatever think but I feel like I didn't do enough in life!

Let's say I'm 20, so I'm going to live to be 60 then I live one third of my life! I mean 40 sounds like a million years from now, but to think of it as a ratio from your total life, it just sound too short and I will never have time to do what I want to do!

News:
I believe the women way of solving the pigeon's problem is showing better results that the men's way as there are barely any pigeons on our neighbor's house, they all moved to our house. :P

Malsoon's speaking skills is improving significantly; I think he is showing more progress than me! Last week when I was leaving the house I said 'bye Malsoon' and guess what?

Malsoon was like 'bye Malsoon!'

I was dancing! He sounded so…Malsoonish!

I love it when he starts talking to the birds whistling near his window. He goes 'Malsooon?' on and on, and they keep whistling and then he starts blabbering. There are two schools at home about what he is thinking when he is doing that.

- After he says Malsoon and they don't speak people, Malsoon is probably thinking 'god! They are so stupid and ignorant! They can't even talk! I mean come on!'
- Malsoon is actually telling them 'my name is Malsoon, what's yours?'

Mid-terms are this week, it's going okay so far. Thanks God.

Have a good day and keep smiling, it confuses people. :)

2 comments:

Sleepless In Muscat said...

so basically you want a holiday because you're doing nothing and also because your birthday is coming up AND also because you love your pet parrot Malsoon?

did I miss something?

;oP

Arabized said...

i somehow understood that post...

anyways> i vote for malsoon telling the birds outside...

'hi my name is malsoon, whats yours?'

awww malsoon is soo cute when he follows me around seeking out attention.