Sunday, March 05, 2006

TAGTAG!

I was not going to do this, but since i'm so busy and don't have the time to think of something to write, I decided to post it and entertain anyone who reads my blog. :)

Four jobs that I’ve had:-
Math and IT tutor for freshmen students. (Ah. That was a complete headache and I just remembered that I hated it to the point that I didn't go collect my money.)
… I never really had a job. Even though I kind of do something now but I don't want to talk about that because I don't get paid.
Oh wait, my dad pays me to study. :D


Movies that I could watch over and over:-
Pride and Prejudice (BBC)
Sound of Music
Wimbledon
Mulan (yes, the Disney Mulan cartoon!)
I will stop here because I always feel like such a … girl.

Four places where I’ve lived-
I have always lived in the UAE except for sometime in Riyadh but I don't even remember that.
Four TV shows that I like:
I don't watch TV.

Four places I’ve vacationed:
UK
Gold Coast, Australia
Cape Town, South Africa
Malaysia
Just had a long discussion about where to go this summer with family, the world seems so small.

Four of my favorite dishes:-
Lasagna
Grilled fish, white rice and green salad.
Yalanji
Caesar salad and Greek salad.

Four sites that I visit daily:-
Gulf News
All the blogs I read
Webmail / Hotmail / Gmail
Google


Four Books that I’ve read this past year
Blink! The power of thinking without thinking by Malcolm Gladwell
Few books by Phippla Gregory
I Capture the Castle -- by Dodie Smith
My Sister's Keeper : A Novel – Jodi Picoult

Four Bloggers that I’m going to tag with this:
Everyone was already tagged! But if there is anyone out there who was not tagged and is part of the uae blogging community, then just go do it.