Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Scooby-Doo! Where are you!

I discovered something about myself!

I almost never sit and give my back to the door!

How did I get to conclusion? I don't know, but I remember that I thought of that before I sleep and thought of where I sit in all my classes, of my bed's position, my place in the living room, my place in our dinner table, etc.

… and then I had some weird dreams.

Then woke up to my sister talking about Scooby-Doo! Yes, the same Scooby-Doo from CartoonNetworks.


Why?

Our neighbors who didn't move to their house yet hanged two Scooby-Doo's from their roof.

Why?

I will just tell you the whole story.

Few weeks ago, the 'men' came and tried shooting all the pigeons and scare them away, but the problem is, they came back.

Ladies and gentlemen, the men's way of doing it didn't work this time so the women took charge.

Today, the women came with two Scooby-Doo's and a Pakistani guy and hanged the two Scooby-Doo's from the roof to scare the pigeons away.

So do you think Scooby-Doo is capable of the job? He will spend the night hunting ghosts (from all the running I see him doing on CartoonNetworks I'm guessing that's what he does…) and the day scaring pigeons away.

Genius idea of the women, isn't it?

I will keep you updated with the results of this experiment. :)


By the way, I don't think they meant for it to be a Scooby-Doo, they just wanted a dog!

6 comments:

Arabized said...

HAHAHHAAHAH.

at first i thought you were kidding,until i saw it for myself.

Anonymous said...

O.o OH my god .. pooooor Scooby-dOO..
iam sure this experiment wont work! they should hang BARNNY. >_>

Arabized said...

i agree, death to barney!

MJ said...

SHE'S A WITCH! SHE'S A WITCH!

BURRRRNN HER!!

3li said...

MEN: Get guns! boom, boom, boom,.,.didnt work.

WOMEN: Get scooby doo! Worked.

MEN: Wtf?!

------------------------------
intresting scarecrow

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it!
Uk t shirt printing Car mirror monitor