Monday, February 20, 2006

Pretty deep.

In my communication skills for business first class, the teacher was asking my friend which high school she went to and my friend also mentioned the school I went to but the teacher assumed one way or another that I went to a different school, and I only knew that two weeks later.

Last week, I was leaving class and was ready with my iPod on and all, when she caught me and started asking me questions; I answered but kept walking toward the door. Her husband came, I smiled said hi and thought that now is a good time to leave class, when I was at the door she said 'oh she is the one who went to *insert school name*' and he was like 'ooh!'

I didn't know what to do, I might have told her that I didn't go to that school if she mentioned it when I was the only one there, but the way she said it to her husband, I felt bad about telling her I didn't go to that school.

She then turned to me and asked 'do you know this person?'

MJ: 'eh no' *is walking out*
Husband: 'do you know this person?'
MJ: 'no' *I'm no outside the class and they could see that I was not really paying attention to what they are saying because I had iPod on*
Husband: 'the principle…'
MJ: 'ooh!' *runs away*

In another class…

I like to write my notes on the computer because I always lose papers, they get all mixed on paper, it's neater and easier to study from and because I already have to use the laptop when I'm studying so it's easier to have everything in one place and always with me.

I was answering questions and debating things with the teacher and the teacher kept calling me 'o'7t MJ' (sister MJ) but because the students didn't get what I'm saying, he started explaining it to them in Arabic and English. I thought that now is a good time to read my notes, organize them, and add things to them.

He kept talking and talking.

… And I opened a website and started reading.

'o'7t MJ, what do you think?'

I look up to find that teacher and students are all waiting for my answer.

I think… 'Crap! I'm in trouble!'

And I just said the last number that I heard another girl saying '350!'

WRONG ANSWER!

The teacher had the evilest smile on his face, I could see that he was thinking 'I got you didn't I? Acting all smart and here I got you! You better learn!'

Teacher: 'it's what you were just explaining to us MJ, the answer is 500 because…'

I was going to go after class and show him my notes, just to prove that I was not playing… not that much at least.