Monday, April 17, 2006

Marshmallows and dogs


BREAKING NEWS: SUMMER IS OFFICIALLY HERE.

No more marshmallows I guess, but we can always burn some in the kitchen.

I don't like dogs.

I like dogs when there is a barrier between me and them, I like them from very far away.

We have two dogs at home, they are so very loved by everyone but not me, I can't stand one of them especially because he always jump and look extra excited when he sees me!

Now every time I go home or when I'm leaving, all the workers have to leave and take the dogs away from the main gate for me to jump for the car to the door. Very silly and stupid, but I can't stand them! He licked my brothers feet once and I can't imagine what would happen to me if he did that to me! I might just have to cut it.

It's very weird to go to university not wearing contacts! I can't tell if someone is looking at me and so I chose to ignore everyone.

Also, the girl next to me is wearing a very ugly shirt, now I can see that! (not Biz, the girl next to her.)


*This is a picture of scooby-doo being hanged, he is still there, i'm guessing DEAD.

6 comments:

Sleepless In Muscat said...

I'll give you my mailing address ... send me your finger...I'll make sure it's preserved.

:P

MJ said...

not my finger... MY FEET!

Arabized said...

thank you for pointing out that i was not the girl wearing the ugly shirt. :)

AhMeD said...

Oh we had winter? :P Sorry I never knew that it just rained one day and there was wind for a week and.... AND THATS IT! :P

I bought lots of jackets though I have no idea why :S

Hahahahahah your not the only one many ppl hate dogs :P including me :S

MJ said...

well, the weather got cold enough for us to sit outside and roast marshmallows and chestnuts and wear jackets. I think that lasted more than a week.

and cold enough for us to almost, almost freeze when we jumped in the pool.

Anonymous said...

What a great site » »