Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Men are forced to get married too.

Everyone knows that Islam doesn't allow forced marriages; probably most of the people who read this would say that they would never force a sister, daughter or any female relative to get married when she doesn't want to, thank you but I'm not looking for that.

I have seen many girls forced to get marry without wanting to, but they had to because he's her cousin and they dont want jepordaize the relationship between their families.

A Girl talked to me few weeks before her wedding and said 'I don't want to gey married now; I don't want to marry him! I just want to study.' A few weeks after she got married, she would say something similar. Then she gets pregnant and I feel like something inside that woman died. She is no longer the person I knew. I can feel and see that she's not happy, but what can I do about that?

I can write.

I heard girls talking today and one of them was telling the other about her week. Her sister in law had an operation and can no longer have babies. The girl went on to say 'She doesn't deserve it, I feel bad for her, but not for my brother because he deserves it for the person he is'.
That same girl began talking about her brother who is in jail and ite not the first time . Her father is so sick from what her brother is doing. That same brother is getting married this summer and he's marrying his cousin!!

So I guess it's okay for him to marry a cousin and treat her like a worthless piece of shit. You know, because its his cousin.

The divorce rate is very high in the UAE, and in Alain it's probably the highest. It's getting higher and higher every year. Its just going to get higher. What is being done about that?

Are women the only ones being forced to marry?

No, men are marrying only because their mothers or relatives are nagging them to do so. I'm serious !!! It's here where men get married when they don't want to. It's here where gay men marry females to shut people up. It's here where a married guy would talk to have 'few' other girl friends and his wife knows all about it, but she justs shut up. It's here where men marry to have children who will add to their "prestige". Why?

I know about a woman who was telling her friends that she knows her husband talk to 'girls' and was asking for advice. Her friend just told her to" Shut up, keep to yourself and live with it, for your children's sake!!'


Is that the right thing to do for the kid's sake? Can a father like that really help raise your kids? Do you think he would raise them correclty? I don't think so.

To every man out there who is getting married for his mom to leave him alone, please, be a man and say no if you're not ready for this because there is no law that says you will go to hell if you don't marry before you're 40. Just don't do it if you don't think the girl is the right one, not even if you have the least doubt, because you will just be killing her and hurting your kids.

Women! You shouldn't be letting any person whatsoever force you to marry someone you don't want to marry! You will just be ending your life because when you get married it feels like you were just born and this is your life.

Living with your family until you're 40 is far better than living a life like that!

4 comments:

Sleepless In Muscat said...

A great post MJ... and I agree with what you said completely..

but this also happens everywhere especially here in Oman...I haven't seens such cases but I have heard of such..

Seriously...

MJ said...

Thanks Ali!

Whenever I hear about or see these cases I feel like slapping the @#$& of the father or whoever responsible.

Arabized said...

very sad indeed. these stories always carry a heavy burden over me. :(

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! clip hardcore Bob anderson and cadillac and konian Adipex adhd Driveway vacuum