Saturday, June 10, 2006

hello yellow.

Brazil! … All the way! … I guess.

Why did I finally get to choose Brazil?

First, no one is with Brazil at home which means there are going to be so many debates and… fights. Very much fun.
Second, I was told but from a not so trustworthy friend (on this issue only!) that when Portugal took over the UAE in the 18th century they married people here (Unlike the British!) Therefore, that means that maybe some of my ancestors are from Portugal (My dad didn't think so… or so I guess from the look he gave me "MJ, are you high?!" me: -points at friend-)

Long story short, Brazil talks Portuguese and therefore, maybe just maybe I have so Brazilian blood in me!

I couldn't find any other reason to vote for any other team, I was going to go for Germany but was told that everyone think they're going to lose, and was going to Vote for England but almost everyone at home is with England and it won't be fun…

Therefore, England better not win or I would be devastated!!

8 comments:

Arabized said...

in the last world cup, america beat england. hahaha.

my brother was in england when they won, and he said they were soo angry because the americans who dont really care for SOCCER beat them.

hahah. losers.

MJ said...

You're so happy they lost, ha?

I think I might change my mind and go with England to piss all the Americans.

Why am I always talking about pissing people off and having fights? That's not me... not really anyways, i'm off to eat.

MJ said...

Two weeks ago or so, England played two matched with USA and they won 6-0 and 2-1.

Shaykhspeara Sha'ira said...

There's just something about Brazil I guess. Although sweden has a very good team this year yet didn't manage to score yet.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic, one of the best players around is quite an interesting character in the swedish team. He is a bosnian Muslim, and comes from one of swedens most famous and depressing ghettos, called Rosengard. But him making a career has really brought a lot of hope to lots of marginalized immigrant children in rosengard.

End of today's lesson, lol

Shaykhspeara Sha'ira said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Arabized said...

yea Ibrahimovic is VERY well known if you have brothers.

They always talk about him.

:0 hes awesome.

MJ said...

I didn't know him...

But thanks for the info.

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » » »