Saturday, June 10, 2006

Why do people watch TV...?

I never watch TV, and by never I mean I might only watch some once every few week and only because it's there and someone else is watching it.

Today, I actually sat there with everyone else, first to watch the news and got sick of it and left. Then I came back for the World cup only to find that there's no world cup on the TV I'm watching and I was too lazy to move to another room.

I'm sitting there and we are checking all the channels and I honestly was shocked by the number of music channels only because those channels being there mean someone is actually watching them, and therefore how many people are watching those channels in the Arab world – It's a very sad thing to think of.

It's time something is done about that.

We then watch Oprah with Queen Rania, it was really interesting, I mean I'm just so proud of the queen and the way she represents Arab and Muslim women. She made a point that women are not oppressed and that you don' have to be covered head to toe to be a Muslim…

3 comments:

Arabized said...

yea i barely watch tv, and if i do, its just to watch a movie while im eating a snack.

the music videos are crazy. My goddddddddddd im not going to post about it again, since i already have in my wayyyyyyy earlier posts. i was ranting.

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Audi + long-term test + a4 Encyclopedia article about pilates equipment systems integrator video surveillance government roll out garden flower mat mcse 70 218 Xanax utilisation Bath tub cleaners Auto bad credit refinance big cock gang bang Juggs mature Ambien tripping gnome voyeur cheap levitra car scram tv Laura learning week block cheyenne management online work Cholesterol free testing hot tub heater elements Reations to adipex

Anonymous said...

shut up