Saturday, June 17, 2006

Tagged...

I was tagged by ahmed...

20 Years Ago I...
o Was not born…
o I guess I did nothing because I was not born.
o I was to be born in a year.

10 Years Ago I...
o Realized I'm not as stupid as I think.
o Went to Cardiff. (It's the most random place I have been to… Why there?!)
o Broke my 3 years old sister's hand – It was an accident.

5 Years Ago I...
o Was a nerd.
o Saw a woman poop in an airport and walk away, a guy went to take a picture. I didn't take any pictures.
o Was harassed by a drunk guy in Australia

3 Years Ago I...
o Didn't graduate from High school
o Got to university
o Met Biz and thought she was the most random person ever and I scared her by telling her "My dad knows your dad"
o Ran into a roundabout pole walking in the street because I was busy talking to friend and I had a white mark on my abaya and Shayla. Was very entertaining.
o Had local girls with me in the same classroom for the first time.

1 Year Ago I...
o Transferred colleges from IT to business.
o Decided to go to London because it's the safest place I can think of – it got bombed.
o Tried to learn how to drive in the desert but was told that 'I failed with honor'

So Far This Year, I...
o I hugged a huge teddy bear in Toy Store, Mall of the Emirates.
o I jumped in a very cold swimming pool fully clothed in January after I finished my exams.
o I had a cocktail that looked like dirt.
o Was in an X5 with 7 other people – it was an experiment.
o I took so many pictures.

Yesterday, I...
o Watched a world cup match in Chinese.
o Watched 'Meet the Fockers'
o I started reading 'Reading Lolita in Tehran'

Today, I...
o Woke up very late.
o Will go swimming.
o Realized I didn't give a friend her birthday card. (It was last November)

Tomorrow, Inshallah I Will...
o Read.
o Swim.
o Eat ice cream.

In The Next Year, Inshallah, I Will...
o Have one more year to go of university.
o Study more. Read more.
o Try to go to a wedding. (I have never been to a wedding before because I hate it and no one hates me for it from my family because they just think I'm weird)

I Will tag...
o Everyone I know was already tagged… so anyone who reads this and was not tagged – do it.

5 comments:

Arabized said...

haha i was laughing so hard while reading this.

1234dsfs said...

I dont think I know you :))

Interesting one, btw..

MJ said...

Biz,

I tried to be discret and didn't write the crazy stuff. Shh.

Ahmed,

I didn't think you would.

Arabized said...

>>Ran into a roundabout pole walking in the street because I was busy talking to friend and I had a white mark on my abaya and Shayla. Was very entertaining.<<

i think i was there..as i remember i was laughing hysterically.

haha.HAHHAH.hahahh

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Oklahoma city university baseball Online games walk around Acne cause does propecia cystic acne home remedy Latest telugu composing ringtones starting a handyman business Jogging rear shock single stroller swivel discount imitrex Nike attempt 2 running shoes 7510 blackberry Effexor er safe for pregnat wo baseball betting http://www.cheapinternationalcalls6.info/Florida-balm-tattoo-removal.html Ford f 150 tsb rearend shutter