Friday, June 09, 2006

Mango

Why is the color orange 'orange' and not mango?

I was thinking about mango, and how it plays such a part in the summer here. Dates are important too, but I don't care about those – I'm in a mango mood.

There're so many different kinds of mango that almost everyone knows about but not many know about green mangos, they're soar and you eat them with salt… mango with salt? Yes and it's really good too!

I remember we once were eating some and an American friend was there and she tried it but had this disgusted look on her face and then said 'Those apples taste funny!'

It's one of those jokes that will never be forgotten.

For some unknown reason to me, I sat and watched the news with my family, and I wish I didn't. Everywhere is being bombed and people are killed everyone and I just think 'what did I do to deserve the life I have? And what did these people do to deserve to the life they have?'

I just couldn't watch more after the beach that was bombed in Palestine, I mean those people were going to the beach and it's weekend, the last thing I would expect is to go back home an orphan, or to lose a child on the beach… Why's life so cruel?

I'm off to live through another summer day and guess watch the World cup opening later tonight…

I need to pick a team, I think I did few weeks ago but I can't remember which team now. Last world cup, I was voting for France and they lost so badly…

This year it would be … England, Germany or Brazil.

3 comments:

1234dsfs said...

I had mangoes today, the first ones were tasty, then I got greedy and had more, they tasted wierd by the time I finished.

Anyway, Germany has won the first match, and I think Im also posting the team Im supporting :)

Arabized said...

death to england!

The last work cup America beat England. How do i know? My brother was in england when it happened, and all the english were pissed.

hahah.
wait not pissed in the english meaning, like drunk, but as in VERY ANGRY.

Arabized said...

typo typo *the last world cup